Let’s work together!
We’re delighted to hear you’re interested in working with us. Here’s an overview of the process we’ll need to go through before we begin:
- Decide you want to work with us
- Do paperwork
- Build great things
What do you mean paperwork?
Here’s what happens after we decide to work together. You’ll:
- Receive and approve a statement of work from your 18F project lead.
- Read our Primer on Interagency Agreements, and review our required attachments: Additional Clauses, Funding Details, Economy Act Determination, and Acceptance of Ownership.
- Complete our IAA Form Preparation Survey.
Take receipt of an IAA.
- Have your agency official sign block 23 on form 7600A;
- Have your program official sign block 37 on form 7600B;
- Have your funding official sign block 38 on form 7600B.
- Have your agency official sign the Determination and Findings document.
- Scan the entire agreement as a PDF (this pains us, too). Send it back to us.
- Receive an executed agreement from 18F for distribution!